Throwback Thursday: Isley Brothers – “Footsteps in the Dark”

Now I know this might be a little too far back for some of you, but for my older heads – this is perfection. Psst…90% of you will recognize which song Ice Cube used a sample of this for. The other 10%? Well, you got some studying to do, folks.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s